The unprecedented COVID-19 public health and economic crisis must be met with bold investments to mitigate the harms to communities across North Carolina. To date, Congress has passed narrow, short-term relief however more bold relief is urgently needed.
Sign our petition urging North Carolina’s elected leaders in Congress to support bold COVID-19 relief.
Sign the Petition!
You can read more about the types of COVID relief needed and why:
- End-of-year COVID relief package is a down payment on what’s needed
- Why the Republicans’ piecemeal relief plan won’t get the job done for NC
- Congress must pass robust COVID relief; failure is not an option
- Immigrant-inclusive policies will help us overcome pandemic, move forward
- Economic security out of reach for millions of North Carolinians
- Federal funding is essential to saving North Carolina’s public services
- 42% of N.C. households don’t have enough to make it three months without income
- Lessons from the Great Recession: Helping people, supporting communities, speeding recovery
- Federal funding for North Carolina COVID-19 response is a good start, but much more support is needed