Thank you again for participating in yesterday’s Legislative briefing .
Here are links to access the resources mentioned during the call.
To access the recording from the call, visit this link.
To learn more about the 2023 North Carolina state budget click the links below:
- STATEMENT: Long Delayed Conference Budget Finally Enables Medicaid Expansion, Shortchanges Public Education, and Leaves Opportunity on the Table – North Carolina Justice Center (ncjustice.org)
- NCGA leaders lock in more tax cuts in final budget while abandoning transparency and accountability
- NC leaders’ tax cuts for wealthy mean we will lose more than $13 billion for NC needs
- DON HINEMAN: Been there. Done that. Paid the price. Kansas GOP legislator warns N.C about planned tax cuts
To learn more about Medicaid expansion and implementation visit the links below:
- Expanding Medicaid in NC – North Carolina Justice Center (ncjustice.org)
- NC Medicaid Rules Have Changed – North Carolina Justice Center (ncjustice.org)
- Las reglas de NC Medicaid han cambiado – North Carolina Justice Center (ncjustice.org)
- Medicaid Transformation – North Carolina Justice Center (ncjustice.org)
To learn more about education issues in North Carolina click here.
To hear about other ways you can take action, please click here. Thank you for being a supporter of our work!
Members of the panel welcome your questions and feedback. Please reach out by email using the contact information below.
Matt Ellinwood, Director of Education & Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reginald Shuford, Executive Director, email@example.com
Nicole Dozier, Director of Health Advocacy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Svolto, Director of Policy & Engagement, email@example.com