All North Carolinians should feel safe and have access to opportunity. But they don’t.
The NC Justice Center fills important gaps statewide to provide zealous legal representation and to advocate for policies benefiting our state’s immigrants and refugees.
We need to raise $25,000 by December 1st to fund our work. Can we count on your support?
Our team of attorneys and advocates:
- Provides free direct legal representation and administrative advocacy to undocumented immigrants and refugees, from ICE to Homeland Security, to Health and Human Services and educational institutions.
- Responds to the urgent needs of people who have endured violence and trauma or were displaced by crises in their home countries. This includes ensuring that they can access life-saving healthcare, educational opportunities, resources for their economic survival, and a path to citizenship.
- Protects immigrants and refugees from predatory landlords, consumer scams, discriminatory policing, and harmful workplace practices.
- Advocates for local, statewide, and national policies that foster inclusion and dignity, increase community safety and stability, and promote economic security for immigrant families.
This advocacy for full inclusion, legal access and representation, and an end to the immigration backlogs is a tremendous need across our state. Your investment in the NC Justice Center will ensure we are able to continue our critical work, grow our ability to support individuals and advocate for communities, and provide the resources to quickly respond to crises as they emerge.
To ensure we have the resources needed for our immigrant’s rights work, we need to raise $25,000 by December 1st.
Are you able to help?
– from the Team at NC Justice Center