All North Carolinians should feel safe and have access to opportunity. But they don’t.
The NC Justice Center fills important gaps statewide to provide zealous legal representation and to advocate for policies benefiting our state’s immigrants and refugees.
We need to raise $25,000 by December 1st to fund our work. Can we count on your support?
Our team of attorneys and advocates:
- Holds government agencies accountable to extend the full protections due to our community members under the law.
- Ensures that immigrants and refugees in NC displaced by crises in their home countries have access to the health care facilities, educational institutions, and government services they need to survive.
- Strengthens immigrants’ access to safe and fair housing, and protect families from predatory landlords and consumer scams, discriminatory policing, and harmful workplace practices.
- Advocates with state legislators and members of Congress to foster immigrant inclusion and to clear the family immigration backlogs.
The Immigrant and Refugee Rights team of the North Carolina Justice Center fills important gaps statewide that are not covered by other legal services programs. Your contribution ensures that immigrants who too often face legal battles alone are able to navigate court processes and protect their rights with the support of knowledgeable advocates. Your support allows our Immigrant & Refugee Rights team to quickly respond to crises as they emerge.
To ensure we have the resources needed for our immigrant’s rights work, we need to raise $25,000 by December 1st. Are you able to help?
– from the Team at NC Justice Center