Thank you again for participating in yesterday’s update on the Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project reform and relief efforts in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
To view the information shared during the presentation, here are the links:
Public Charge Rule: www.ncjustice.org/public-charge
Flyer: Immigrant Access to Health Care in Time of Emergency (six languages): https://www.ncjustice.org/publications/immigrant-access-to-health-care-benefits-in-time-of-emergency/
American Immigration Lawyer’s Association – take action now and tell the Government to halt plans to end asylum until July 15th : https://www.aila.org/takeaction#/82
Videos Specific to Covid-19:
Immigrant Access to Benefits and COVID-19:
- Video Part One (Spanish): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNG1BC-oLgE
- Video Part Two (Spanish): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hOTlH8V16o
- Community conversation on Public Charge and COVID-19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cfbE52THvY
- Know Your Rights for Tenants (Specific to COVID-19), in collaboration with Legal Aid of NC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeXeUu1MU8
- Tenants’ rights flyer in regard to COVID-19 (here: https://www.ncjustice.org/publications/updates-for-tenants-during-the-coronavirus/)
To learn more about the Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project, visit the project’s webpage here.
Access all of the NC Justice Center’s information on COVID19 by clicking here.
Take Action by clicking here
Members of the Project welcome your questions and feedback.
Please reach out by email using the contact information below.
Dani Moore, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Woomer Deters, Staff Attorney, email@example.com
Raul Pinto, Staff Attorney, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah McIntyre, Staff Attorney, email@example.com