Our colleagues from the Workers’ Rights Project thank you for joining the donor briefing!
Here are links to access their resources mentioned during the call.
- If you have a story to share, please visit this link: https://ncfamiliescare.com/are-you-an-essential-worker-tell-us-how-youre-doing/
- To view the letter to the Governor, click here.
- To view the H2B letter, click here.
- To follow the Worker’s Rights Project on Twitter, visit this link: https://twitter.com/NCWorkers
- To learn about the ways you can take action or access additional resources, visit the NC Families Care Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NCFamiliesCare/
In addition, our Health Advocacy Project is planning a Digital Advocacy Day on TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2020 from 9:30 AM – 3 PM and invites you to join:
Digital Advocacy Day Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/675821943176978/
Register for the Digital Advocacy Webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8204958594007953420
If you or anyone you know has a health care story to share, please fill out the Health Advocacy story form.